Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's gift, part 1

We assembled the new dust collector yesterday--the first part of my Valentine's Day present.  It was just a bit larger than we expected, but the footprint is fairly small, and it should not be difficult for me to move around.  We're planning to use it for the belt-disc combo sander, the band saw, and the new drum sander.  Later today, we hope to get the stand for the drum sander assembled, and see what kind of help we'll need to get the sander itself (Valentine's Day present, part 2) on the stand--it is very, very heavy!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice Carole, looks like you are a fan of Delta. My tools of choice are General, I bought a new General Canada 3hp. cabinet saw a couple of months ago its a real gem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, only the drill press and dust collector are Delta. I try to choose the best tool for the features I want, and the price I can afford. So far, so good . . .

    Good luck with your super new cabinet saw. 3hp should let you do just about anything you need to---glad you're happy with it.

    ReplyDelete