Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A pleasant surprise

I came across a post on the scroll saw forum that mentioned a recent video review of my box book by Steve Ramsey, who has a very active and popular woodworking site. Of course I had to take a look, and I was tickled by his enthusiasm about the projects. It was interesting that he assumed that the projects required a high skill level, which they really don't. Since my primary aim in designing projects is for them to be fun to make, give and receive, I was really pleased by his response.

The review is somewhere in the middle of the video. If you're curious, take a look. I'd never heard of him, but apparently he's been around a while. And of course I'm grateful for anything that helps get the word out about my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment