Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Last box variation for a while

I can't wait to get some version of these boxes out there.  They are so much fun to make, and I've tweaked the pattern to making sanding a snap.  Well, maybe not quite a snap, but certainly not a problem for anyone willing to take a little time and care.  Butterfly was fun, and not as fidgety as I thought it would be.  Nexabond is fabulous for this type of gluing.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to work up some plans for these. They are beautiful. Earl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I don't know when or how I'll get these out there but I did take photos and good notes, so as soon as my editor decides which will be used for publication I can make some plans for the rest.

    ReplyDelete