Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Monday, January 14, 2013

My Etsy store is up and running

For the past few years, my focus has been on creating innovative and interesting projects for the scrolling and woodworking community.  As a result, I've accumulated a rather large inventory of artwork, with no place to display it.  Selling was a logical next step, but this is not something that I'm comfortable doing.

So, I was delighted when one of my sons offered to set up an Etsy store for me, and to handle the sales.  He took several boxes, photographed them, and created a really lovely site.  We'll see how it goes, and take it from there.  He's asked for feedback, so if you have any comments, they'd be very welcome.

Here's the link: Carole Rothman Scroll Shop

It's good to be getting back to woodworking.  Baking is still fun, but how many loaves of bread can anyone eat?



No comments:

Post a Comment