Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The littlest round sander

Finally got a hold of the new round inflatable sander from King Arthur's Tools.  I haven't had a chance to try it out, but it seems very sturdy despite its small size.  I plan to create a project that requires its use, just as soon as I'm able.  It's been a long time in coming, but should be very useful, especially for those tight places that require a round bottom as well as small size.

I placed it next to the regular round sander so you can see the tremendous size difference.  Way to go, King Arthur!


1 comment:

  1. I just bought the little one too. I hope it lets me get into smaller contoured surfaces. The large one is great, but sometimes I wish I had a smaller inflatable for the tight areas.

    ReplyDelete