Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A new take on the "bonus box"

I recently received some photos from a very talented woodworker, Raymond Luckhaupt, who puts his own creative "spin" on projects from my books.  The work shown here is his take on my Bonus Box, which uses one lamination for two boxes.  Ray took this concept one step further, and used the remainder of the lamination from the round box for the lid.  His work is very special, and I was pleased that he gave me permission to share it.



1 comment:

  1. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking projects.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP BY STEP instructions, photos and blueprints to make each project very easy!!!

    ReplyDelete