Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Finally, the secret is revealed



About a year ago, August 2nd to be exact, I posted a picture of a round yellow object with a red center, and challenged everyone to guess what it was. Well, now that the book cover has gone public and I've been cleared to reveal contents (but not methods or patterns), I can reveal what that mysterious object was: a pineapple slice, with cherry, for my pineapple upside-down cake box. That project is one of many in my "fun with food" chapter, along with cupcakes and my cinnamon-topped apple tart, using slices of real cinnamon. You can see them all in my new "author's photo" which will appear at the beginning of the book. Sort of fitting for a cake-decorator-turned-woodworker, wouldn't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking sketches.

    Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP BY STEP instructions, sketches and blueprints to make every project very easy...

    ReplyDelete