Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Going Mainstream

It's pretty tough for scroll saw work to get much notice in mainstream woodworking magazines. That's why I'm so pleased with the nice mention of my book, including picture of the cover, in the current issue of Woodworker's Journal. Maybe it will help convince those woodworkers who have a scroll saw collecting dust in the corner to try something a little different. It was a nice start to the new year--hope the start to yours is also a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Im not a professional, nor a newbie. I love to use my lathe to turn wood. When I came across your article on creating bowls from scroll work I had to know. I am very excited to begin learning your style.
    Thanks for the inspriration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking blueprints with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, photos and diagrams to make all of the projects easy and simple.

    ReplyDelete