Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

New source for veneer

I've been working on some new projects that require colors that don't occur in nature, or tend to fade over time.  I could not find them at Constantine's, my usual source, so I tried to find a place that carried them.

I'm pleased to report that my search located a site that sells dyed veneer  in colors that are absolutely eye-popping, like pink, plum, and two gorgeous shades of blue.  I've already used the blue for a holiday project that should be appearing in Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts, but also have some laminations planned out that will combine yellowheart and purpleheart with some of the new dyed veneer for a project I can't wait to start.

The pricing, customer service, and packaging were all first-rate, and I'm happy to recommend B&B Rare Woods as a good source to consider.

1 comment:

  1. Get instant access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking blueprints with STEP BY STEP instructions, sketches and drafts to make every project easy and simple.

    ReplyDelete