Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Box Book has reached Amazon


It still won't be available until about February 2012, but at least it's officially on the board. I just found out that the book is now listed on Amazon, so I can finally show the cover, and even some projects.

The book is still in the final stages of editing, where you try to catch errors and make sure that everything is as good as you can make it. No matter how many people look at the manuscript, and no matter how many times you go over it, you never catch everything. However, all I can give it is my best shot, and I think this will be a book you can have a lot of fun with.

I mean, with a box that looks like a cupcake with sprinkles, how can you go wrong?


1 comment:

  1. I admire your versatility going from one interest to another. Cooking to woodworking, bowl making, to boxalogist. What's next Carole?

    Thanks for all the instructions.


    sailer5373@comcast.net
    Allison Park, Pa.

    ReplyDelete