Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Revised and expanded bowl book in the works

One of the reasons I've not been posting lately is that I've been busy working on a new, revised edition of the bowl book.  It's scheduled to come out this spring.

I've reworked the first chapter to incorporate updates on tools, blades and techniques, and there will be additional projects added.  Details are not set yet, but I'm quite excited about the opportunity to get my newer ideas together in one place.  You do learn a lot in ten years!


5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're keeping busy, I'm looking forward to seeing the new book.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope all is well with you and that you've been able to make lots of sawdust.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I just pulled down the wooden boxes book and may try the fancy bows this winter...maybe.
    So glad to hear you are working on a new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bows are fun--a little tricky in the beginning, but the effect is worth it and everyone loves them.

      Delete
  3. You are my inspiration. Since I purchased your first book I have made 79 different bowls. I love what you do.

    ReplyDelete