Welcome to my blog. Let what you see stimulate your imagination and inspire your own creations.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Air cleaner for my shop

Decided that it was time to go the next step and take care of those little particles that elude the dust collectors that I have.  Did some research, and decided on a JDS Air-Tech HP Air Filtration Unit.

Fortunately, I had some tall friends willing to handle the installation (and ceiling outlet) and I really notice a difference.  When I leave the air cleaner running after I'm finished working, then come about about a half-hour later, that woodsy smell is completely gone.

And, for the time being, except for consumables like blades and sandpaper, I think I have all that I need.  Right!


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and would definitely get some of your books soon..
    Im a 20 year old Nigerian who has come to love scroll sawing and would love to start soon..I have about $800 set aside.

    Problem is I'm lost as to what tools are necessary for a starter,there seems to be sooo many of them and costly at times too.Im also clueless as to what these tools like the scroll saw would be placed on etc

    Any words of advice? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay. I just saw your post. If you email me at scrollsawbowls@yahoo.com and tell me more about what you are looking for, I will try to answer your questions.

    ReplyDelete